David and I painted almost every single room of this 3 bed, 2.5 bath house of ours with our own four hands. Picking cohesive paint colors for a whole house can be tricky. For me, I wanted each room to feel different from the next, but also similar. I want the rooms to belong together, but have a bit of their own personality.
Therefore, I chose paints colors that are same brand (Behr) and in the same “color family.” I also used the same trim color in each room to tie them all together.
Room by Room:
– Master Bedroom = Sage Gray
– Master Bathroom = Toasty Gray
– Stairway, Kitchen and Dining = Dolphin Fin
– Entryway = Perfect Taupe + Falling Snow
– 1 Guest room = Perfect Taupe and an accent wall of Mined Coal
– Living room = Granite Boulder
– Sunroom = Falling Snow
– Guest bathroom = TBD
– 2 Guest Room = TBD